Pages

Artist Residency at IAA

Saturday, July 9, 2011






Today I learned that some of my work has been accepted for inclusion in a show at Studio Place Arts in Barre, VT in August. The Show is called Uncommon Threads and will show fiber and fiber techniques used in unconventional ways. Here are some of the images I submitted. The show will be running from August 16th to September 24th with an opening reception on August 19th. You can visit the Studio Place Arts website at www.studioplacearts.com for more information about the gallery or the show. I am very pleased to be able to participate in this exhibit and I can't wait to see what the other artists have come up with.

3 comments:

  1. Not that this is news, but you are super awesome. I look forward to making the opening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement and support Alex.
    It was great to see you in your Pop up Gallery yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Eliza, good to see you recently. I'd love to be in touch and also to see your new nest in the making! My email: emilyclairecasey@gmail.com Send me a note sometime. Hope you are well! Emily

    ReplyDelete